Coconut Oil Hair Mask For Damaged Hair
Coconut oil hair mask is one of the most commonly used hair oil treatment for damaged hair in daily life. Coconut oil hair treatment is one of the most common ways this oil is used. I use it too and I sure can assure you that the coconut oil hair growth is a cheap way to moisturize your hair. So how to moisturize hair with coconut oil and how to use coconut oil on damaged hair? Come let us have a look at how it such type of hair moisturization can be done.
The following steps have the instructions, tips, and techniques on how your homemade coconut oil hair mask for dry frizzy hair is applicable in order to yield beautiful long hair.
Preparing Coconut Oil Hair Mask
What you need for making coconut hair mask?
The coconut oil hair mask receipt is very simple. All you need for a coconut oil hair mask are 6-8 drops of essential oil along with 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil. We recommend using the best coconut oil and the best coconut hair oil for hair growth is the one that is non-screened.
Damaged Hair Treatment With Coconut Oil Hair Mask
How to do treatment with coconut oil?
The application of hair mask is even easier as compared to getting the ingredients from your nearest store. The treatment is simple;
- Make a mixture of both the coconut oil and the essential oil.
- Massage the mixture into your hair slowly and thoroughly.
- Leave the coconut oil hair mask in the hair for around an hour. It is better to leave the coconut oil in hair overnight
- Wash out the hair oil using warm water. Washing out the coconut oil hair mask for dry damaged frizzy hair also has a certain procedure.
Washing Out the Coconut Hair Oil Mask
How to wash out coconut hair mask in your hair?
After your hair is pomp with the coconut oil, removing it properly is a bit hectic part. Well, there are a dozen of shampoos in the market that claims to get rid of your homemade hair mask for dry frizzy hair but one of the most effective technique that I have found to do so is to use eggs to wash out the hair mask. Here are the instructions to do so.
- First mix one egg with two spoons of water
- Soak this mixture in your hair for around ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse the mixture with hair using slightly warm water.
- Have a proper shower to let off any leftovers in your hair.
Now make sure that this coconut oil hair mask recipe is not just for one time. In order to have beautifully moisturized hair, this treatment must be carried out at least thrice a week. This way you will have better growing moisturized hair.
Types Of Coconut Oil Categories
There are two main types of coconut oil categories.
- Refined Coconut Oil
- Unrefined Coconut Oil
Refined oils are usually cheaper and do not have the distinctive coconut oil smell. The unrefined oils are a bit on the expensive side but have the loved coconut smell. After using both the refined and unrefined coconut oils, it does not matter much which one you use in terms of hair nourishment, However, if you really need to get the most out of your coconut oil hair mask treatment, I would suggest going with the aroma unrefined coconut oils because the aroma is what makes the coconut oil feel like a coconut oil.
Choosing The Best Coconut Oil
Now, this can be a challenging part especially if you are not familiar with the beneficial terms of the coconut oil. An important aspect to take into considerations while selecting the optimal coconut oil hair mask is to select either to use organic hair oil or conventional hair oil for damaged hair. Organic coconut hair oils are the best type of coconut hair oil that one can buy. However, they are a bit more expensive as compared to all the other types available in the market but the results are exceptionally well. The best coconut oil for hair growth are:
- Barlean Coconut oil
- Aunt Patty’s Coconut oil
- Dabur Anmol Gold pure coconut oil
Alternatives to Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Some alternates in the market for damaged hair can achieve the results achievable by the coconut oil hair mask. Obviously, coconut oil is not the only thing that can produce good hair growth. Other alternatives in the market, however, might be a bit more expensive than your everyday use coconut oil. Alternates for the coconut oil hair mask for dry frizzy hair on the market are Loreal hair mask and the olive oil hair mask. Both these masks have proven results to make your hair shiny and keep them moisturized. I use olive oil hair mask at a time as an alternative to my first choice coconut oil hair mask and the results were not that disappointing, to be honest.
Tips To Use Coconut Hair Oil For Damaged Hair
Here are some tips from my experience that you may use in order to speed up or improve your overall oil experience.
- Use a mixture of both the castor coconut oil and the castor oil and apply them together. This would yield hair with a much better hair growth. However, you might lose some shine in your hair.
- Use a mixture of coconut oil and, olive oil and avocado in order to have your hair frizz free. This will, however, may cause a slightly slower growth of your hair.
- Leave the coconut oil in hair overnight instead of leaving it in hair for just a few hours. Having the oil in the hair for longer periods of time and especially while sleeping is the most beneficial and healthy.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in comments. Have a good day my readers.